Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So Much to Do, So Little Time

Today, I am using this blog to try to organize my thoughts and tasks. I have too many projects sitting in front of me that require attention. And, I am not that good at multi-tasking. At this point, I have an article on transcribing and editing oral history, it needs editing for publication. I have a book review on best practices to save and preserve valuable documents in the event of natural disaster, it also needs editing. I have grant applications worth about $40,000 that need to be reviewed. And then there are the on-going projects, my family history, updating class schedules for the classes I teach while taking care of three dogs and chores around the house. Thank goodness I took a day off work, so I could get all this done.

Okay, I feel better now. I have had a few minutes to vent. Now I can get on with my day. There really isn't that much work to do afterall.

No comments: